10.24.2017

Asymmetrical Denim in Downtown Charleston


Hi everyone! Its been SO long since my last post - the school year starting up definitely makes blogging less consistent on my end. This past weekend for fall break I went to Charleston, South Carolina which as most of you know is my all time favorite city! I got to explore all the exciting things Charleston has to offer and I got to do it all with my best friends. SUCH a fun trip, and I am so excited to start sharing my outfit posts with you all.

If you want to read more about Charleston I have a travel guide here.

My first outfit from Charleston is simple and clean, the way I'm loving to dress these days. I'm wearing this crop top I'm obsessed with (so neutral, so flattering) from Brandy Melville, and this amazing skirt from Shein. The asymmetrical trend is definitely making its way to the forefront of fashion at the moment and I definitely can't complain. The best part about this skirt is definitely how trendy and flattering it is. The fray along the edge really gives it a unique look and I honestly haven't seen many other denim skirts like it out there - for that great price anyways!

A lot of the other pieces I'm wearing are my staples - my classic reflective aviators, my Nordstrom faux leather tote bag, and the all too over worn platform espadrilles from the lovely Target. You can shop all of these pieces and some similar pieces below.







Skirt || Top

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. the skirt is so pretty! great post!

    Check out Bohemian Retro Silver Resin Crystal Bracelet on All Fashion Stuff Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous wearing that SheIn D-Ring Belted Frayed Ovelap Denim Skirt and Jenny Tube Top from Brandy Melville!!! I really love that outfit! You look very pretty.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete