11.03.2017

November Wishlist


Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be starting my new wish-list series for you all. I proposed the idea for this series on an Instagram story (shameless plug - follow me! @adash_ofclass) and nearly everyone voted YES! Being a college student with limited funds to be playing dress up as much as I want, I thought this would be a fun way to give out some style inspiration as well as share insight into some personal favorite pieces with you all. The above photo is also SHOPPABLE! I'm all about convenience now a days, so click the image to be taken straight to the item shown! All of them are exact except for the leather skirt - I linked a similar one but the link the one pictured from Zara is here. If you either A. do not read this paragraph or B. don't like shopping from this image there are two more options to shop via my usual shop this post widget and direct links below. Yay for shopping! And without further ado here are the direct links and a little bit about each product I chose for my wish-list.


I've been seeing leather skirts everywhere and thought they were so fun for the transition from fall to winter. I think that everyone should own one because they are s versatile - perfect for a day to night look and a piece that can be translated into any style; girly, grungy, you name it! This Zara skirt called my name because it looked so flattering, basic and easy to wear. I wanted something I can wear when I go abroad next semester and I think I could style this skirt so many ways.

I saw Dani Austen wearing this sweater and now I have a huuuuuge crush on it. What's not to love?! It's pink, first of all, and second of all THE SLEEVES! *Heart eye emoji* I could see this sweater being worn by the iconic Carrie Bradshaw with some white ankle boots and a funky skirt. Hands down one of my favorite sweaters I have seen so far this season.

Yellow for fall. It's everything. I am obsessed with the sleeve and back details on this sweater and I think it looks SO comfortable! Another reason I love this sweater is the fact that it is Top Shop so I know it is made with quality material and has a good fit. I personally would love this sweater oversized so I would order a size up.

I'm all about a good dupe, and these shoes have been calling my name forever. They're trendy and a little bit edgier than my usual style, which is why I would choose to save over splurge on them. Thats one great tip I've learned, splurge on classic items and save on the trendy ones! Don't spend hundreds on something you'll only wear for one season.

I've been seeing tons of bloggers styling this sweater dress, because I feel like it just looks great on everyone! With a fun winter coat and OTK boots you can really wear it for any occasion. I'm all about staying fashionable, but if you can combine that with comfort then that piece or look is everything.

I'm obsessed with the leather trend, especially leather jackets. I can't wait to get one so I can wear it when I go to Europe next semester! I feel like it's a staple item especially overseas. I picked this jacket because I've honestly heard so many great things about it, and for a staple item like this I'm definitely willing to spend a little more to make sure this product will last me awhile.

7. Harlow Faux Leather O-Ring Ankle Boots
I've head my eye on white ankle boots for quite awhile now. I love these booties from Urban Outfitter because they have the adorable 'O' Ring on the back and they're the perfect height. I personally dislike ankle boots that are too short or too tall, and am a firm believer that there is a 'perfect' height for this type of shoe.

Shop The Post:

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

5 comments:

  1. Love these choices! So many great staples to add to your wardrobe for the fall season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those white boots with the ring zipper are amazing!!! I think I need them... UO always has the most stylish boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want those so badly! White ankle boots are such a trend right now and the ring zipper is swoon worthy! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I love the bright yellow colour of that TopShop lattice-back sweater.
    I also love the look of the Nordstrom cut out choker sweater dress.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete