11.06.2017

The Coziest Sweater For Fall


Hello everyone! I'm so excited because I finally took new outfit photos woo-hoo! I shot three outfits this past weekend thanks to one of my sorority sisters stepping up to be my photographer (ty Alexis!!) and I am so happy to share the first one with you all. I posted about this sweater on my Instagram about a week ago (follow me @adash_ofclass!) and got so many positive comments! I'm so excited to be linking up the full outfit here because it is by far one of my favorite sweaters for fall. 

I paired it with my black jeans with Express, which after wearing them today, I realized I simply don't wear enough! They're so comfortable and they add a fun edge to any outfit because of the playful rips in the front. I love Express jeans because I'm definitely not lacking curves and a lot of jeans don't leave room for that! Besides the jeans and top I'm wearing my espadrille sneakers from American Eagle that matched the tone of my sweater perfectly, and gold jewelry to accent.

My earrings have been on repeat lately, I was gifted them by the wonderful people at Bauble Bar, for their new line with Target called Sugarfix. It is safe to say I am obsessed with Sugarfix and everything that they sell, and I can not WAIT for the holiday collection to come out! I got to pick a few goodies to order so that I can show them off to all of you guys and I couldn't be more excited about my picks! Stay updated with my Instagram to see the pieces I receive and more about their upcoming holiday collection!

PS - don't you all LOVE the new Starbucks holiday cups?! Of course I had to do a shoot with them, anyone could've seen that one coming!

All items linked below - enjoy! :)









Shop The Post:


 Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. Your OOTD looks beautifully coordinated... The Cream RDBStyle off the shoulder sweater, black Express jeans, and white American Eagle sneakers all look great styled together. You look fab in all the outfit photos Alexis took of you. After seeing that Christmassy cup of Starbucks in your hand looks good.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete