10.03.2017

A Gift Guide For EVERY Type of Friend!

Bracelet here.

Today I am lucky enough to be partnering with Uncommon Goods, an online gift shop, to bring you this killer gift guide for every kind of friend you can imagine. I'm sure we all have at least one of these types of friends, so hopefully this post will be helpful in some way or another! Maybe you'll even find something you love enough to treat yourself with! :)

Before I go into the gift guide I wanted to talk to you all about what Uncommon Goods is and why I partnered with them. Uncommon Goods is an online store, selling products from independent artists and designers from all over. If you know me you know I love the arts and everything that goes along with it. That paired with my entrepreneurship minor makes me a strong advocate for those trying to start a career as an artist, designer, or creator in general. Uncommon Goods has a strong focus on sustainability and works with a wide variety of artists who use recycled or environmentally friendly material to create their products. They also use environmentally friendly packaging to help reduce their overall environmental footprint. I think its so awesome that a website like this exists and to show you all how you can "shop local online"! Lol!

** Thank you to Uncommon Goods for sponsoring this post. I love my products that I received from them and am so happy to share with you the gift guide I have put together.


The Avid Traveller

Everyone has the friend who's always jet-setting, or has their eye set on their latest destination. To keep inspiring their wanderlust, one of these gifts would be absolute perfection! Maps, dainty jewelry, or a journal for souvenirs are all perfect ways to show that you support your friends love for travel... Or maybe you support them bringing you back a souvenir from their latest fabulous trip!

Scratch Off MapAdventure Awaits Cuff | City Map Prints | Travel Stub Diary | Passport Necklace

The Foodie

Okay, the chocolate champagne bottle though!!! I think that any foodie could tell you nothing can top a gift that in some way shape or form pertains to their favorite food. Whether they're a health nut and would love a flavor water infuser, they love to be in the kitchen and need some new measuring cups, or they want to combine their love of food and sleep with some foodie decor for their bed, this guide has you covered!

Flavor Infuser Water Bottle | Mason Jar Measuring Cups | Party Sprinkles | Chocolate Champagne Bottle | Food Pillows

The Girly Girl


Accidentally made this guide all about me... Woops. But in all seriousness, as a fellow girly girl I would like to personally promote each and every one of these products. I am always in need of new travel cases for my overflowing hair and makeup products, and who doesn't love some good accessories to fancy you up?! Get your girliest friend any of these items and she will love you forever.

Heat Resistant Hair Tool Kit | Soap Set | Peace & Love Earrings | Mosaic Wallet | Beauty Travel Case


The Coffee Obsessed

A coffee-a-holic is always looking for two things: coffee, and a mug to drink it out of. Oh, and new merchandise to show off just how much they love/depend on their favorite caffeinated beverage. Any of these products will make a coffee lover go crazy, because how could they possibly live without those adorable owl mugs?! Correct answer: they can't.

Merlot CoffeeCoffee Bean Necklace  | Coffee Skincare | Coffee ToteLlama Mug | Owl Mugs

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Just bought this Scratch Map from an Amazon Store https://www.amazon.com/SCRATCH-Original-Personalized-World-Poster/dp/B003NCIPS6 this is wonderful. I must say this is a must have tool for every traveler.

    ReplyDelete