9.21.2017

BIG LITTLE REVEAL! Recap & Gift Guide


This past weekend was one of the most fun times of the year for a sorority girl - big little reveal (and the gifts leading up to it!) For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, each year when a new pledge class becomes part of a sorority, they get to go through a mutual selection process to find their 'big'. There are dates leading up to it with multiple people and then the older pledge class and the younger pledge class vote and they are matched, similar to the recruitment process! The older girls find out who their little is, and are in charge of keeping it a secret from their little and giving their little gifts leading up to the day of reveal. I took pictures of all of my gifts, and of course took a TON of pictures of our reveal which we did a little differently this year. Keep reading for more info + fun pics! :)

* Disclaimer: the information and pictures provided is from the big little process that I participate in as an Alpha Phi at Clemson University. This does not speak for all sororities or universities.


This is a picture of ALL the gifts in the chapter room - it is literally Alpha Phi Christmas!



These are photos I snapped of my first two days of gifts for my little! I gave her so many fun things like canvases, hats, an alpha phi makeup bag, literally a million t shirts passed down from my big and grand big! I also gave her her favorite candy and other food. I had so much fun putting the baskets together and making all the crafts!


The third day of gifts we are required to paint them a fun table or stool. I painted this table and left her a note on top! Lol - don't mind my slippers, I had a lazy painting day.


ME AND MY LITTLE!!!

I'm literally obsessed - isn't she the cutest thing ever?!

Okay but seriously I made these shirts by ironing on letters and numbers with a straightener (college student struggle... I didn't have an iron) so you could say I'm pretty shocked they turned out decent looking in photos. Everyone loves to cut out the triangle at the top of a t shirt for game day attire, so I thought I would try it, and it looked so cute!


This is a picture of us at the Braves Game that all the bigs and littles went to after reveal! Atlanta is only 2 hours from Clemson, so we all got on a bus and spent the day watching baseball. Or, more likely, spent the day taking pictures, as you'll see below... We may or may not have found a fun colored wall to do a photoshoot in front of. At least my little likes to take pictures as much as I do!!



Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that really does look like Christmas. The gifts look great.
    Now I'll undoubtedly have dreams of pledging to your sorority (as if that could ever happen).
    It looks like you and your Little bonded fabulously - she is adorable and I LOVE all the photos of the two of you together!!!!!!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete