9.19.2017

Oversized Sweater + 6 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Hello guys! Today I'm so pumped to share another outfit with you (this time its a fall look - yay for sweater weather!) and also 10 things you didn't know about me! I picked 6 things that I thought would be funny and interesting and will be talking about them as you scroll through my outfit pictures. If you're super uninterested in what I have to say (which hopefully isn't the case since you're here aren't you?) you can scroll to the bottom of the post for outfit details and links!
Happy reading!
If I answered your question I would love you to comment and let me know if I answered it well! ILY guys!


1. I was homeschooled from first grade through seventh grade.
I started homeschooling during winter break of first grade and went back to school for the start of my eighth grade year. It was such a fun experience and it definitely made me the person I am today. If you're considering homeschooling for yourself or someone you love I would love to talk to you about it, just email/DM me! :)


2. My go to Starbucks order is a Venti Vanilla Iced Coffee with Soy milk.
I almost always order this, even when its cold outside! If the rare occasion occurs when I'm not in the mood for iced coffee I will order a vanilla latte, or a hot tea. If I'm feeling sick I recently started ordering the Medicine Ball tea and I swear it is magical! It feels amazing on your throat and tastes so good. 


3. I've been taking art classes since I was 6 years old!
When I was 6 I started art classes at a local art studio, and by the time I was a sophomore in high school I was assistant teaching and then finally teaching my own classes. It was probably one of my favorite parts about my high school experience because I love art so much.


4. I'm the photography chair for my sorority.
So basically I organize and plan (as well as actually shoot) all of the photoshoots, with help from the rest of the marketing team. We've done shoots at baseball games, on a lake, in our chapter room, and more!


5. My first semester of college I thought I was going to go to med school! (Lol, that didn't last long)
I'm not totally sure what in me said that I was destined for the medical field, but whatever that was I listened to it! I enjoyed science in high school, but studying that much made me realize I wished I was doing something more creative, so I declared Graphic Communications as my major and took myself off the pre-med track. I couldn't be happier with my decision!


6. The other week I got 5 packages in the mail in one day... AKA my online shopping problem is very real.
No seriously guys, I am such a sucker for online sales! I'm always perusing the sale sections of websites like Vestique, Missguided, Urban Outfitters, and Red Dress Boutique. When their sale items go on sale I think I just immediately cave and place an order. I just love bargain shopping!!

My outfit was inspired by some outfits I've been seeing with oversized sweaters and denim skirts on the Free People instagram/instagram stories! I loved the look and thought they made a comfortable outfit super chic. I threw on my new pink slip on sneakers from Red Dress Boutique and called it a day! The sweater I bought during the one and only Nordstrom sale, and I'm wearing a large because I wanted it super oversized. Usually I wear a medium in sweaters/sweatshirts but lately I've been feeling like comfort is more key. Anyone else agree?! I did another post featuring this denim skirt -click here to read. All of the items I'm wearing (and more - push the arrow to scroll over!) are linked below, so shop away!

Shop My Outfit:
Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

6 comments:

  1. Girrrl! I was homeschooled up to grade 7 as well! Love the outfit, deffs taking inspiration for my outfit today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this oversized sweater. I have packages delivered almost everyday luckily for me they're not ones I ordered lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great oversized jumper and I really love the sleeve detailing!

    Thanks for sharing!
    The Girl! x
    http://www.girlbehindthelook.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love an oversized sweater too! A perfect outfit for the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your black oversized sweater, blue denim mini-skirt and pink sneakers all look wonderful styled together - it's a pretty outfit and an interesting, informative post - loved reading the 6 things I didn't know about you!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a really fun read! :) I love your oversized sweater too, the lace-up details are really fun!

    xo, Chloe // https://funinthecloset.com/adventuring-in-seoul-south-korea/

    ReplyDelete