12.04.2017

Gift Guide: Fashion Under $50





Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share my first gift guide of the season with you all! This gift guide was inspired by the girl we all know who literally only wants clothes for Christmas. She loves fashion, and staying trendy, and would die for someone to finally surprise her with a piece of clothing she really likes. And disclaimer: don't follow this guide if she doesn't have a similar style to mine. I personally feel like my style is pretty mainstream - girly, chic, wearable, trendy - but everyone has their own style and we should all respect that!

All of these fashion finds are below $50, because I know as well as anyone that shopping for a fashionista can be expensive. Any of these presents are absolutely perfect AND won't break your bank - a win win! I of course included some accessories, in case you can't get sizes or don't want to guess. The pink winter hat is perfect for that - and you know she will get immediate use out of it because duh - its winter!

Let me know what other gift guides you want me to create, I already have a few more up my sleeve that I am currently crafting! The picture above is shoppable, as well as the widget below - happy shopping & happy holidays! 


Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment