12.08.2017

December Wishlist: Holiday Edition



Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be sharing my Christmas wish list with you all! If you don't know, I started doing monthly wish lists, just to keep you all updated on my style and where I'm going with it as well as all of the things that I am loving at the moment. I love when other influencers do things like this because it helps me get ideas about what I want & how to spend my money! Let me know what you all are asking for for Christmas so maybe I can get some more ideas!

All items linked below - and this picture is shoppable, just click on the picture of the item you like!


Nike Sneakers | These two tone sneakers are my new shoe crush. I think they're so unique and fun, and with shoes thats always a plus. 

Velour Cold Shoulder Sweatshirt | I love that this sweatshirt is technically by a workout brand but could be worn in a cute & casual way to run errands as well. The cold shoulder & velour features are adorable!

Double Pom-Pom Hat | I've seen all the influencers wearing these lately and I think they're the cutest ever. Its a fun and unique way to stay warm and trendy. I personally love this trend!

Black Circle Ray-Bans | I wanted a pair of black sunnies, but I didn't want them to be boring. This pair is perfect because I also have been wanting a pair of circular shades as well!

Star Print Joggers | The star print. I freaking love it!! I thought these joggers would be the cutest t cozy up in on the couch or wear to a movie night with friends.

Black Marble Phone Case | I'm getting a new phone, and with that comes a new case. I wanted something that won't get dirty and you can't go wrong with marble!

Short Matte Black Rainboots | When I'm abroad I want to be prepared for all weather conditions, but bringing my pair of tall Hunter rainboots simply doesn't seem like the most efficient way to pack. I thought I could wear these shoes in the rain or simply as a style statement! Two in one is always better when you're trying to stuff your suitcase.

Light Pink Record Player | I've been obsessing over record players for awhile now. I just want to be able to put on a Frank Sinatra record, light a candle, and sip on my morning coffee. This is a bit of a splurge item, but I think I would get so much use out of it!

Shop The Post:

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. https://www.modalist.com/product/perfect-moment-alps-parka-1565691417/?source=other-blogs&ic=ANJ790

    ReplyDelete