12.01.2017

Instagram Roundup: December 1st, 2017


Hi everyone! With college being so busy, I've been posting quite a few pictures on Instagram that I haven't been able to make a blog post for. Whether these are outfits or life events, I wanted to share them with you all about link some of the things I'm wearing along with talking about things a little bit! Hopefully you'll enjoy this round up - let me know if this is something you like and want to see in the future!


Here's a fun picture of me doing what I do best that my mom took during parents weekend at Clemson! We went into downtown Greenville to explore for part of the day and it was so much fun! I'm wearing a casual and comfy t-shirt dress from Vestique, and my ever loyal jean jacket from Pitaya. My bag is from Nordstrom and so are my sunnies!


New city same jean jacket! I had to pack this baby to wear in my favorite city - CHARLESTON! I went here for fall break with some of my friends from school and we had the best time. I'm totally obsessed with this romper that I'm wearing from a local boutique called Emmaline! You can shop them online, or if you're ever in the Clemson area stop in! They have the most trendy adorable clothes and accessories ever, which I'm sure you will see more of soon (lets just say Black Friday didn't sit well with my bank account).


Here is a photo of me dressed up for Chapter cozying up in my bed trying to get a good instagram picture because I love this sweater that much. Seriously you guys - its the best! I actually wrote a post on this outfit, so you can check that out here! My mug is from Anthropologie, and if you follow me on Instagram you've probably seen it 100 times on my stories! Woops - I just love it!


This picture may look like it is just another brunch picture, but if you saw it on my IG you would know that the reason I was out to brunch in downtown Atlanta was to renew my passport - because next semester I'm STUDYING ABROAD! I have been dreaming of the day I could study abroad since I was little - dreaming of where I would go and what cities I would visit along the way. I'm so excited to announce (on the blog of course, Insta already got the inside scoop) that I will be studying abroad in Florence, Italy starting at the end of January! I can't wait to take you all with me on my journey abroad, I would love to hear any questions you have about what I'm packing, what I will be wearing, and what cities I'll be going to!


Another Charleston snap, and while I'm add it, I might as well add a coffee in my hand because that seems like my insta aesthetic lately. This picture was snapped the same day as the second picture in this post, so my outfit is the same! I'm at Black Tap Coffee in Charleston sipping away on a vanilla iced coffee - aka my happy place. I also tagged my coffee instagram (@coffee_intheam) that I run with my friend Maddie because I would love if you guys followed it! I am obsessed with photographing coffee and finding the cutest coffee shops, so follow along if you want to get the inside scoop - especially next semester when I will be abroad posting all of the amazing Italian coffee shops I find!


Yay for this sweater again! I can't stop wearing it - it literally feels like a blanket! Here is my full post again, if you want to read! I linked up everything I'm wearing and I have quite a few pictures with the Starbucks holiday cup which I LOVE! If you're wondering what I'm ordering this season its nothing special - just a vanilla latte, but I promise its amazing!


Broke out my tie front top for the last bits of warm weather here in Clemson. I LOVE this top (sold out - similar here in long sleeve) and never got to style it on the blog during the summer. I got it from Nordstrom (it was a huge seller in the anniversary sale - you've probably seen other bloggers wearing it) and I paired it with my Kendra Scott cuff that is a staple for me, and my white frayed bottom jeans! If you click on the 'shop' tab at the top of the page, you can shop this photo (and all of the photos in this post) simply by clicking on the picture! It's so easy & convenient!


Starbucks holiday cup strikes again! This time with a better angle of my amazing go-to earrings by Sugarfix! If you've never heard of Sugarfix, its a collab between Target and Baublebar - truly two of my favorite brands ever. They have affordable trendy jewelry in all shapes and sizes, and they just came out with their Holiday collection! Safe to say I am obsessed - I will be styling more of the Holiday line soon for you all so stay tuned!


My Thanksgiving outfit! Gingham + Mustard is my new favorite combo! When I planned this outfit out in my head, I honestly didn't know if it would turn out the way I wanted it to. I'm so happy with how it looks, I love the color combination and the sleeves on this sweater compliment the fun mood of the gingham pants so well. I'm hoping to do a full blog post on this outfit soon, so stay tuned for that as well!

I hope you all enjoyed this roundup, I know I loved sharing it! Let me know if you have any questions about my outfits or anything else I talked about. Comments work great and so does Instagram DM - @adash_ofclass :)

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Your pretty mustard coloured sweater looks fabulous styled with the black and white gingham trousers! I love all the different looks of the outfits you styled and were wearing in these photos! It looks like you've had some very enjoyable experiences - I love looking at all the photos!!!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete