9.12.2017

Two Piece Sets & Sunflowers


Hi everyone! You may have noticed that I'm posting on one of the days that I don't normally. Being back in school I decided that my usual Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule was just a lot for me to keep up with, so I'm switching it up to a Tuesday Thursday posting schedule! I want to keep you all engaged and keep creating content but its just so much harder to do that when I'm in full swing with classes. I want every post to be quality, so I'm simply reducing my quantity of posts going out. Anyways, I hope you all understand and if you are in a similar predicament/can relate I would love to know!

Anyways, today I wanted to show you my favorite new two piece, as well as talk about why I love two pieces so much and of course end with a round up of my faves!

I got this set (on sale & linked below) from Red Dress Boutique - one of my favorite places to online shop lately! Their sale section is always bomb and I can't stop obsessing over their new arrivals. I thought this set was adorable and perfect for so many different events, and could be dressed up or down with jewelry, shoes, and different style bralettes! I was going for a bit of a casual day look in this instance but I am definitely planning on switching it up for other occasions. I am obsessed with the fit of the bottoms, and the top is easy to switch up. The tie front feature is so trendy and cute too - probably my favorite part!

I've had a huge thing to two piece sets lately. It's such a simple way to create an outfit that can go from day to night in seconds. I love how its simply trendy to wear a two piece no matter what it is, which makes it an even better outfit option. I was all on board for the romper trend and I have to say the two piece trend is heading down the same path. I can't wait to see what new sets people come up with, for now I'm shopping my favorite sets from Urban Outfitters, Show Me Your MuMu, Nordstroms, and more! I linked a ton of options I found in a scrolling bar below. Check them out, as well as this whole outfit!












Two Piece Set (on sale) || Bralette || Bracelet || Earrings || Shoes

And last but not least, here are the links to some of my FAVE two piece sets on the market right now! Get 'em while they're hot!
Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this two piece šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ You're gorgeous by the way.

    Jael from
    Www.simplyjaelicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "Follow The Bloom Pink Floral Print Two Piece" coord set is very pretty, as is the Aerie Classic Lace Bralette You styled with it! I love all the sunflowers at the locale for your photo-shoot complimenting your outfit and making for pretty and cheery outfit photos.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photos and I love your playful attitude in the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style! Such a pretty place to take pics! - Paige livelylifestyle.blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two piece sets will never go out of style. You look stunning in these photos. Great blog post!

    ReplyDelete