9.06.2017

Trendy Sweaters For Fall


Hi everybody! How excited are you all that fall is basically here?! Down in South Carolina it's not quite sweater weather yet but you could say I'm definitely getting excited. I've been online shopping for some fun fall clothing and noticed how awesome the new sweater trends have been lately! I picked out my favorite kinds of sweaters for the upcoming season and rounded up a TON of options for you all to pick from. As always, I tried to keep it affordable, but may have included a splurge item if I was totally obsessed with it. Without further ado check out my picks!

XO!

Show Some Shoulder
I love this style because you can dress it up or down. It can be a cold weather going out look or you can wear it casually out for coffee or a study sesh! Off the shoulder is super trendy and I'm so happy its extended to sweaters as well.

Party in the Back
Definitely one of my favorites, what a fun way to make an outfit a little bit more unique! These shirts also look super fun with bralettes, which will also make your outfit 100x more comfortable. 

Cut Outs For Days
This look is known as a little edgier, but it doesn't have to be! I think this is a fun more formal sweater for a dinner out with friends or a night out on the town. I love the way they styled the sweaters below - jean skirts, black jeans, and leather pants are perfect for any of these occasions and look so good with cut out sweaters.
Sweater Dresses
I want to formally thank the person who invented sweater dresses. No lie, they are perfect! I am obsessed with how comfortable they are and how endless the possibilities of creating different outfits are. 

Fun Sleeves
This trend is so girly and I'm loving it! Bell sleeves, frills, and more are so my style, and I really love these sweaters especially. I've already made a few fun sleeve sweater purchases and I can't wait to style them on the blog!

What sweater trends did I miss?! let me know your favorite type of sweater below and what you thought of my picks!

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

15 comments:

  1. I love the party in the back sweaters (: So sweet and playful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think those are my favorites too haha! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a sweater dress girl! I live in Minnesota, and it very suddenly got cool here a couple days ago. Everyone is getting pumpkin spice everything. ;) Fall is my favorite time of year, and I can't wait for the leaves to burst into colors in a couple of weeks! Very cute choices, especially the dresses... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm originally from Ohio where our falls are pretty chilly too! Fall is different now that I'm in SC but still one of my favorite seasons! Thanks so much for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I have become obsessed with sweaters in the last year or so. I've recently moved to a cooler climate so I can wear them almost year round. It's become a joke with my family that I got another sweater. I'm loving the off the shoulder and party in the back styles. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweaters are the BEST! Totally worth it, even if your family members like to joke about it! Thanks for reading, xo!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE sweaters for Fall. They're always so comfy! I need to find a sweater dress ASAP! :)

    xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/new-laneige-favorites/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding a good sweater dress is so essential! Thanks for reading Chloe :) XO

      Delete
  5. I love sweater dresses and off the shoulders. They are super cute and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Some of my faves for fall! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. So excited for sweater weather! Oversized sweaters for that off the shoulder look are one of my favorites (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The oversized trend is probably my favorite yet! Thanks for reading XO

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH Girl. I love a good sweater dress. AND those oversized sweaters are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same girl! They're the best! Thanks for reading :) XO

      Delete