6.14.2017

Classy Stripes and Espadrille Platforms


Hi everyone - I hope your summers are going great! So far I've been nannying and working some odd jobs to try to avoid being the broke college student that I am (slowly but surely guys... Wish me luck). I did a post in this same location back when it was cold and gloomy (you can find that post here) but now that its summer this white bridge looks beautiful and bright again!
I thought it was the perfect place to shoot this awesome top I received from Yoins. If you haven't heard if Yoins it is an online boutique with beautiful clothes for AMAZING prices! I'm serious - this gorgeous top (with awesome detailing I might add) is UNDER $12! When I went in on this purchase I also picked up this romper - stay tuned for that post on the blog soon.

I had a few people view my Insta story of these shoes and ask me about them! They are from target, and they are a Steve Madden dupe! They're currently unavailable on both sites but I did find some sites still selling the Steve Madden shoes. I would check into your local Target and see if they have any available - sometimes people return them or they are hiding and you can still pick up a pair. Its totally worth the trip because I mean Target has everything you could ever need right?

I linked all my other clothes below, and my jeans are on sale! Hope you enjoyed reading!




Top - under $12! || Jeans - on sale! || Platform Shoes (similar) || Earrings (similar)

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely look, and also beautiful photos xo


    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete