5.24.2017

Blue and White with Lace Details


So, you're going to be seeing quite a bit of Forever 21 clothing over on my blog throughout the next few weeks. I recently took a trip there and found that their summer selection encompasses everything I find fabulous for this season. I'm talking endless fun colors and prints, pom-poms, belle sleeves, frayed denim, off the shoulder tops and dresses, and more.
This top was one of my first finds and I love it so so much! It's so fun to wear and gives my outfit a girly flare. I paired with some simple white jeans and a pair of sandals I recently picked up from Target - who by the way has a killer shoe selection right now. I linked this shirt below, but you should be able to find it at your local Forever 21 in the Contemporary section. It's under $25, and so is basically everything I bought when I was there! I'm all about keeping it affordable, so if you're in the market for some cheap pick ups stay tuned for more outfit posts coming at ya every Wednesday. 

Enjoy! XO!




Top || Jeans || Sandals || Purse (similar) || Sunnies

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. How excellent article you have published . A lot of thanks guy for this post shared .

    ReplyDelete