3.29.2017

Wallflower Look: The Best Jeans EVER!


Hey hey readers! Todays look is a little more back to basics than what I usually post - but I had to share with you guys the awesome stuff I've recently gotten from Wallflower. Wallflower is an adorable site that specializes in denim. They have all different types of jeans as well as adorable tops, dresses, and more! When I got my package in the mail from them I honestly was shocked how well all of my jeans fit!
They're made with a comfortable material that isn't rigid like some brands of jeans before. And trust me when I tell you - they are just as cute as they are comfortable. I linked the jeans I'm wearing below, as well as a few of my other faves! This shirt is also from Wallflower (it has the cutest details!) and is linked below :)




Top//Jeans - a few other faves 1 + 2//Boots//Sunglasses(similar)

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment