3.31.2017

The Best Easter Dresses for Under $30

Hey everyone! Today I'm doing an Easter dress round up - all of my picks for, yes, under $30! I found these dresses on SheInside and Zaful - both website I have shopped before and have never had a problem with. I know there are mixed reviews on the legitimacy of these sites, but the only issue I've had is that the shipping takes a little longer than usual. The dresses I picked are bright, fun, and all have a little bit of a different style to them.
Most veer towards the preppy, but trendy side, since thats what I would describe my style as. I picked the first choice for the pretty green coloring and the super fun back! Choice number two is SO cute with its mixed textures and little pom pom fringe! Not to mention - I had to have at least one pink dress in the mix! Choice three holds all my favorite trends - off the shoulder, stripes, and tassels - enough said. Choice four is a more traditional preppy look, scallops, and the sunshine yellow that always reminds me of spring! And choice number five, a fun back with seersucker blue print.

All options are linked below!

1||2||3||4||5

Thanks For Reading!

xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment