4.03.2017

On The Bootay Bag Bandwagon


Recently, I was gifted with this adorable little package from Bootay Bag! Before I talk about my full review on Bootay Bags product, I'm going to tell you a little bit about them.
They are a monthly subscription service - new (and cute) underwear right to your door for $12 a month. You can also now add a bralette for a total order of $13! Besides having the cutest underwear Bootay Bag is also a philanthropic organization. They support the Melanoma Foundation, and donate $1 to it for every picture posted with the #undermatters. Now if you're still contemplating your subscription let me tell you a little bit about the product you're receiving!

In my package I received two pairs of underwear - one normal pair of cute black lace underwear and another purple lace thong. These are both SO comfortable and I honestly wasn't expecting it to this extent! They have easily become my new favorite pairs of underwear. Side note: if you are considering purchasing I would order a size up, I did that and they fit perfectly!

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment