11.13.2016

Off The Shoulder Sweater


Hello everyone! I'm back with another outfit post, this time for the colder weather! I recently flew home for fall break and of course had to make a trip to my local mall. I headed to Nordstrom Rack to find some sweaters on sale and came across this lovely off the shoulder grey one (also comes in two other colors)! Off the shoulder sweaters have seemed to be really popular this year so I knew I had to seal the deal (plus it was on sale for $35!).
I styled it with my Topshop jeans and short black Hunter boots. All of these picture were taken in downtown Columbus (my hometown) and I'm absolutely in love with them! It was a perfect day to be home exploring the city that I grew up in! A last shoutout to my best friend Nikki for being my personal blog photographer on this one. You rock xo!

All items linked below - enjoy! :)





Thanks For Reading!

xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment