Hello everyone, & happy fall! I absolutely adore this time of the year, its so calm and serene - a quiet transition into the bitter cold that most of us share a love/hate relationship with. I've been loving quiet 'coffeeshop' music lately, and so I've been on a mission to dig up songs that haven't had much recognition yet. Here's a list of my fall playlist - for the days when you just need to sit and watch the leaves fall.
- First Day of My Life // Bright Eyes
- Beautiful // Ben Rector
- Put On, Cologne // Donovan Woods
- Manhatten // Sara Bareilles
- Gold in the Air // Jesse Woods
- Black Coffee in Bed // Ernie Halter
- Caroline // Jon Foreman
- Leaving You // Corey Crowder
- Do You Remember // Jack Johnson
- Rolling Stone // Passenger
- Dancing Shoes // Green River Ordinance
- & my personal favorite.... All or Nothing // Ryan Montbleau
Thanks for Reading!