11.04.2016

A Coffeehouse Playlist for Autumn

{via}

Hello everyone, & happy fall! I absolutely adore this time of the year, its so calm and serene - a quiet transition into the bitter cold that most of us share a love/hate relationship with. I've been loving quiet 'coffeeshop' music lately, and so I've been on a mission to dig up songs that haven't had much recognition yet. Here's a list of my fall playlist - for the days when you just need to sit and watch the leaves fall.
  1.  First Day of My Life // Bright Eyes
  2.  Beautiful // Ben Rector
  3.  Put On, Cologne // Donovan Woods 
  4.  Manhatten // Sara Bareilles 
  5.  Gold in the Air // Jesse Woods
  6.  Black Coffee in Bed // Ernie Halter 
  7.  Caroline // Jon Foreman
  8.  Leaving You // Corey Crowder
  9.  Do You Remember // Jack Johnson
  10.  Rolling Stone // Passenger 
  11.  Dancing Shoes // Green River Ordinance
  12. & my personal favorite.... All or Nothing // Ryan Montbleau
Thanks for Reading!
xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment