7.29.2016

July Favorites


A new thing I've decided to blog about (thanks to the consistency of some of my favorite you tubers with this subject - Sarahbelle and Meghan Rienks) is my monthly favorites! I divided it into a few categories and decided to pick one or two things for each one a month. I love reading or watching these types of posts for new ideas for products to try out, foods to eat, etc. Hope you enjoy!





  • Fashion: My fashion favorite for this month has to be Wild Fox Couture! I'm so into graphic tees lately and Wild Fox has some of the cutest ones out there. I recently bought a pair of sunglasses from Nordstrom Rack that happened to be Wildfox (post ft. these glasses here) and got online and discovered the brand further.
  • Food: Speaking of food... This month has been all about just that. Going on vacation and planning my grad party has been a whirlwind of food thoughts and plans and actions. Down in Charleston, the heartland of southern food, you can find all sorts of gems. My favorite? A slender little biscuit shop on King St. Callie's Hot Little Biscuits started forming a line as soon as the doors opened at 8 am! And for good reason. My favorite is the cheese and chive biscuit, but truthfully I just love them all. photo: {via}
  • Music: My favorite song right now is Paris by The 1975. I am absolutely in love with it and can not stop playing it. A close second would be George Ezra's Blame It on Me and Eric Church's Record Year.
  • Beauty: This month I tried a new foundation and concealer. My skin has been irritated lately and I didn't have much else to blame it on besides makeup. I started using Bare Minerals foundation and cover up. I love it so much! It has a sheer coverage that gives me a natural look which is exactly what I want. P.s. thanks so much to the always helpful ladies at Ulta for recommending me this product!
  • Quote: "The kindest words my father said to me women like you drown oceans." - rupee kaur - found {via}
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment