7.22.2016

Pink and Green Palm Leaf Romper


The picture above is a fun shot of me frolicking a pretty park in the heart of Berlin. This was the first day of a 12 day trip to four different cities in Eastern Europe. Travel Diaries for each city are coming soon!

To start this outfit post lets talk about my romper! I picked it up at my local Nordstrom's in the Topshop section. I loved the colors and the flattering waist line it gives with the little string tie it comes with. I also loved the neckline which is perfect for a bralette! I wore my black bralette from Urban Outfitters. The colors in the romper made me so happy that I had to pair it with my recent impulse buy (oops, at least it was on sale) - These Wild Fox Couture pink sunglasses. I love the cat eye look, and of course the color. My purse was an Old Navy last minute purchase before my trip. I wanted a cheap cross body for traveling so far, just in case anything were to happen to it. I absolutely loved this bag because 1. It zips - no stressing about things falling out! 2. The neutral coloring worked for all my outfits, and 3. It has the cutest tassel zipper ever! I caved on the puff ball keychain fad and bought one of my own. I saw a super cute pin on Pinterest (why is this line how all of my outfit stories start??? I think I have an addiction...) with a grey cross body and a ballerina pink puff ball keychain and I just knew that was the color I wanted! 
Here are a few more shots of me at the Berlin Wall sporting my outfit! Read more about the Berlin Wall in my up and coming travel diary on Berlin!






Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment