OBSESSED with these adorable Valentine's Day cookies! They're a bit challenging to make (not gonna lie here, Pinterest has got me with the "easy" recipes too many times..) But with a little practice and perfectionism, you can create some awesome cookies. So here we go with the tutorial..
- Royal Icing
- Squeeze Bottles (ft. in below pictures!)
- Icing Pipe (also ft. in photos below)
1. Outline the cookie with the regular icing (NOT watered down) - The purpose of this is to act as a boundary line for the watered down icing.
Spoon out the watered down icing.
3. Use the toothpick to spread out the watered down icing.
4. Create designs with another color of watered down icing using a squeeze bottle.
5. Drag the color out using the toothpick to create designs.
*** PRO-TIP: each time you drag out the color, clean or replace the toothpick to prevent clumping.
Thanks For Reading!