2.16.2016

Monday Must See // Feb 15


*DISCLAIMER: My scheduled post didn't go up so.... Here is Monday's post, on a Tuesday night. Oopsy! Enjoy :)

Happy Monday! I've been in Sedona for the past four days (I left today *sad face *) and it has been absolutely amazing. I stayed at Enchantment Resort, and just relaxed. It's been absolutely amazing to enjoy 70 degree weather, vs. the negative windchill that is currently happening back home. Yikes! I'll have a travel diary on that coming up soon. Some pictures are already up on my twitter and insta (@adash_ofclass) so check those out!

1. While online swimsuit shopping I stumbled across the cutest one piece I could imagine... Oh and this one too. Thanks Kate Spade!!

2. Been on a binge reading kick of the Free People Blog. I've always loved their clothes, but their blog is so adorable & quite informational. Definitely worth the read!

3. Evelyn Henson prints are to die for. BUT did you know they made map prints?? I found Charleston, SC and Sydney, Australia & I think I'm in love!

4. Alright if you're not a country music fan you can scroll past this one... But Thomas Rhett is my all time favorite, and his song "The Day You Stop Lookin' Back" gets me every time. 

5. I wear this set of rings every day. They're so stinkin' cute & go with everything! 

6. I'm going here this summer. Surprise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment