1.06.2016

Sweaters & Suede

If you've read my last post, you can probably put two and two together enough to understand why it is that I'm posting this fall-esque outfit so late into Winter... Long story short the laptop I use for blogging, as well as my camera simultaneously decided to break... Nice. I've had these pictures sitting in my files ready to be edited and posted for quite some time now... *Over-dramatic sigh*. So without further ado I give you my lovely suede skirt styled with my maroon turtleneck, and some riding boots! Enjoy! :)

P.S. The festive wreaths in my pictures are extending belated holiday cheer... I hope everyone had a safe and happy Holiday!






Turtleneck//Suede Skirt(Now less than $20!)//Boots//Earrings

Thanks For Reading!

xx, Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Fall or not, this outfit is adorable! I LOVE your skirt!!
    xo, Syd
    www.anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete