1.04.2016

Life Updates // Typical Chaos


Hello Everyone! I have been entirely absent from posting as of lately, and I apologize... I do of course, have an excuse that is hopefully going to suffice. So, I left school early on the last day, to head to Charleston (if you follow me on insta: @adriennecaroline, you have seen my pictures and know Charleston is the love of my life) for a cruise out to the Bahamas. As soon as I got inside I took out my camera just to find that it was entirely broken. And to add to my distress, so was the laptop. Since social media was all I had to work with, I tried to post consistently. But of course, didn't have service in the middle of the ocean. 

Moral of my little story is, I've had a nice little blog break and I'm very very ready to make 2016 the year I really take my blog to the next level. I already have multiple travel plans this year, which I can't wait to photograph and post about... I also have a design makeover planned as well as intentions to expand my social media usage to snapchat, twitter, and tumblr! All in good time of course. So I guess you could say that blogging is a resolution of sorts. I can not wait to really dive into blogging as much more than a hobby. So bear with me as I plan, and tweak, and learn more and more about the means of A Dash of Class. 

And a final thank you to anyone who took the time to read my lame excuse for my lack of posting all the way through -- You're a blessing. :) 

xx, Adrienne




No comments:

Post a Comment