6.27.2018

Casual Fourth of July Party Look



Hi everyone - and welcome to my second Fourth of July outfit inspo post! In my first outfit post I talked about a white linen jumpsuit (read that post here) styled as a classy, evening look. This post is a little more fun and a little more casual. I wanted to mix it up so that you guys could see multiple looks for various occasions - I know we all have different plans for the holiday. Mine include lots of fireworks, parades, and cookouts, plus my boyfriend is coming in town so I get to spend time with him and my family. Pretty generic, but I'm still excited - if your Fourth is less basic than mine comment your plans! Or if you're going the traditional route like me tell me so we can obsess over the food we're going to eat at family cookouts. Woo, holidays!

Getting into the outfit details - I purchased this skirt first, a navy gingham tiered skirt from Princess Polly. I love the fit, its so flattering and girly! I was on the hunt for a cute white top to wear with it and stumbled upon this bodysuit at Urban Outfitters. The tie front really made the bodysuit unique, and the cut out gave it a little more uh, party vibes, I'd say. I'm wearing the same star jewelry from my last post - I couldn't resist! My star choker and star hoops are just so patriotic. Funky jewelry is fun you guys, trust me on this one. My shoes are old from Soludos, but they still have this style and I love them. Breaking them out to add a girly touch to an outfit is one of my favorite things. Obviously I can't wear them everyday so its definitely fun when I can.

As always everything I'm wearing is shoppable at the bottom of this post! If you purchase anything I've worn in my Fourth of July posts let me know - you can comment or DM me on instagram (@adash_ofclass). Stay on the lookout for ONE MORE surprise outfit along with my previous two in my lookbook video coming so soon (hint: Friday, lol) XO!











Watch my full lookbook video here:



Thanks For Reading! 
xx, Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. I found your outfit on FB and I have to say- I really really love the star jewelry with the white! So gorgeous! :) Can't wait to see more of your outfits!

    https://helenaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of that tiered skirt from Princess Polly - it's wonderfully feminine and pretty. I also like the look of the tie-front bodysuit. You look fabulous.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete