6.25.2018

A Classy Patriotic Look For the Fourth



Yes, Fourth of July outfit posts are beginning! I'm beyond excited to share this classy look with you all, perfect for an event or nice family gathering. I'll also be sharing a few more casual looks, and a lookbook video to close out my Fourth of July posts.

This white linen jumpsuit is from Princess Polly (my new fave site) - and is so flattering and fun to wear! I love the button down area in the front as well as the wide leg style. I'm a huge jumpsuit girl because I'm on the taller side, and I think they're especially trendy for summer. For reference, I wear a size 10. My jewelry is pretty basic, gold jewelry, most of which I've worn in past posts. My star choker, my ring set, and my gold cuff can all be shopped at the bottom of the post. My star hoop earrings are brand new, and also from Princess Polly. I have been wearing these non stop, because I feel like they make every single outfit a little bit trendier. And on the subject of trends, lets talk about my incredible new Amazon find. This bamboo circle bag is only $32.99 on Amazon, and I am obsessed. Sarah Belle, a youtuber/blogger I have followed for awhile now posted about it and I immediately purchased! It matches the linen jumpsuit so well.

To top off this look and make it a bit more patriotic I went for a red lip. I'm wearing the NYX lipstick in the shade 'chaos', which is a good cheap option if you're not looking to splurge on your lip product. My shoes are old, from Target, but I found a few similar options (here). They're super cute espadrille platforms with gold straps. Super comfy & go with anything! I hope you all enjoyed this post, and as always you can shop all of my looks at the bottom of the post. Be on the lookout for more Fourth of July content on the blog soon!


 





 

Jumpsuit (on major sale!) | Bag | Earrings | Platforms | Choker | Cuff | Rings (similar) | Lipstick


Watch my full lookbook video here:



Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, beautiful jumpsuit! I like your blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much thats so sweet! Yes, I'd love to check out your blog as well!

      Delete