7.26.2017

Summer Dress For Less



Yay for Target finds am I right!! This dress is only $26 and honestly gave me Free People or Urban Outfitter vibes. It's super comfortable and I love the unique colors and patterns. If you're looking for a cute summer dress this one is so much fun! Target does it again - with great quality and a super wearable look. I wore this dress to the Oyster Roast my family and I went to while on our beach vacation. 

The Oyster Roast is one of my favorite things my family and I get to do on our annual beach vacation to Kiawah Island, South Carolina. Its a southern buffet dinner (and of course... Oyster Roast) in a quaint little area of the island. Basically, you eat, listen to live music, and watch the sunset. A summer southern vacation at its finest. If you all haven't been to Kiawah Island add it to your bucket list! It's a perfect place for relaxation or families. 12/10 recommend!!

I know this post was short - what can I say I am enjoying vacation! :) 

Just wanted to share this cheap and fun dress with you all - shop it below!




Dress || Gold Choker (similar)

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment