4.19.2017

Preppy in Purple For Easter


Happy Late Easter Ya'll! I was lucky enough to be back in my happy place (Kiawah!) for this wonderful holiday. I was also lucky enough to have a mom who sent me my favorite Lilly piece ever designed for my birthday back in March! I'm absolutely in love with this coloring and pattern.
The flared shorts are super flattering, and so is the hight waist. Lilly has a few new sets out as well and i absolutely can't wait to try them on! Highly recommend if you're looking for something both comfortable and cute.
Sorry for how short the writing is in this post, I'm currently working from bed with the flu. Safe to say its been a day full of binge watching Netflix shows and napping. If you have any Netflix recommendations for me comment them below! :)





 Two Piece Set//Shoes(n/a online - check local Nordstrom Rack//Bracelet (Lilly exclusive gift - Poshmark here)


Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

2 comments: