1.25.2017

Color Block Cardigan


Hello everyone! I'm so excited about todays post because I'm wearing my favorite jean skirt again! This skirt is super well made and very flattering, so if you've been on the market for a little bit of trendy denim - this is definitely it. I picked up this cardigan at Nordstrom Rack and then saw Caitlin Covington from Southern Curls and Pearls wearing it on her instagram so I knew it was a good buy (she is one of my favorite bloggers!).
I wasn't able to find the cardigan online, but linked several similar ones below. For an exact copy I would suggest checking your local Nordstrom Rack which will score you a bigger deal anyways! I ordered this crop top from Topshop for a Halloween costume, but have honestly been wearing it more often for casual outfits with my high waisted skirts. It's simple, neutral and cheap and thats why I like it so much! All items are linked below, including my sneakers which weren't really discussed much in this post, but will be in a post coming soon. Check it out! :)




Cardigan (similar 1 | 2 | 3)//Jean Skirt//Crop Top//Bracelet//Sneakers

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment