12.27.2016

Big Sweater and Booties: Old Navy Edition


Alright everyone, there's something that just needs to be said. Old Navy is the absolute BEST place to shop - year round. It continually saves your wallet, as well as your wardrobe. I love going here for staple pieces such as sweaters, neutrals, basic shoes, and comfy clothes. Blogger Gal Meets Glam recently styled an adorable holiday look using all Old Navy clothes! I made a trip the other day, and definitely found my share of affordable and stylish pieces. This sweater AND the booties are just a few of my winter time favorites currently on the Old Navy racks. This sweater is also available in an adorable black and white pattern, which also looks great with a black or white shirt underneath. All pieces linked below!





Sweater (similar & on sale here and here)//Black Long Sleeve//Leggings//Booties

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. Love this sweater! I never end of finding things that fit me correctly at Old Navy but I definitely need to head over there ASAP, this sweater is amazing!

    Rachel / www.seashellsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Old Navy is definitely hit or miss but they have been on their A game lately!

      xx, Adrienne

      Delete