11.23.2015

Gameday OSU Style

This past weekend was my very last home football game for Ohio State, before I go away to college next year. It was bittersweet to say the least. Since Ohio State has been such a big part of my life growing up, I figured I had to do a little post about it. If you have never been to an Ohio State game, or even a big 10 game for that mater, I would highly recommend it. They have a great atmosphere, great food, and even better school spirit. I've loved every football game this season (even though we lost to Michigan State! ): ) and I can't wait for basketball season to start!

These leggings are my new favorite. I have them in maroon, and in black. They're perfect for running, casual outings, and of course sports games! My favorite sportswear ever; Lululemon; made them, therefore they're the best out there. Highly recommend a pair of Lulu leggings, even if you're not big into working out.  


These Hunters are perfect for showing off the mesh in my leggings!





What's gameday without a tattoo?


Thanks for Reading!

 xx, Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. Awww you are the cutest - even if I am a gator fan ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you.. I appreciate it even if I am just a buckeye fan! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your OSU styles with this skinny pants. Looking so pretty and stylish. I will love to wear this one with my bestnon iron dress shirts . I pant is just unique. And have a stylish and fashionable look.

    ReplyDelete