9.21.2015

Sundresses and Ice Cream Cones

 Hi everyone! Today's post has my two very favorite things -- ice cream and dresses! I recently got to explore The Velvet Ice Cream Factory, and took some pictures along the way. If you're ever roaming through Ithaca, Ohio (very random, I know) then stop by to explore and have some ice cream. I would definitely recommend.
My dress is from a boutique in one of my all time favorite place, Charleston, SC. I got it (along with lots of other things... oops) at Willy Jay's on King St. during my last trip down south. My (homemade) navy and pink tassel bracelets fit perfectly with my dress, and so did my trusty target shoes that I wear religiously! I paired this dress with my bralette from Free People, which I have also been wearing on repeat lately. Bralette's are totally in style right now, and if you want to read a little more about them, you can check out my post on The Undeniable Report. I was recently asked to write for them, and although this is only my first post I am already loving it! Definitely a must read website, stay tuned for new posts every day! 
 
 



 
 
 

 
 
Thanks For Reading!
 
xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment