8.16.2015

Getting Beach-y with Topshop

I am absolutely loving white dresses this summer (My last post is ex A). I couldn't pass up this adorable Topshop dress at my local Nordstrom's for a Fourth of July outfit! I got to re-wear it on my recent vacation to South Carolina. Surprise - It always makes great beach wear! There is a catch to this dress (isn't there always?); its slightly see through. My solution? Some people prefer wearing a slip, I wore a strapless bra with a navy bandeau covering it. This Navy bandeau showed slightly in the low cut back, but not at all in the front! Not too shabby an option, for those of us who don't own/don't like to wear a slip underneath our dresses.
As you might also notice, I have some little decorations on my arm. :) These are SO fun and they are called Flash Tattoos. Some of you have probably heard of them, and those of you who haven't, well, I'll explain. They are super cute and easy temporary tattoos, but they come in fun metallic colors with simplistic designs. I linked some great places to purchase these below! They're super fun for vacations and special occasions. 







Topshop Embroidered Dress//Flash Tattoos 1-2-3

Thanks for Reading!

xx, Adrienne


No comments:

Post a Comment