4.26.2015

Charleston Travel Diary

If you've been following my instagram (link in the sidebar) you know that I spent my spring break in South Carolina! Here are some pictures to recap what I did during my day in Charleston. 

Unfortunately this is the only solid picture I got of what I wore... I was so busy taking in the beautiful city!


Can you guess what we decided to do next? Hint picture below....


Callie's Hot Little Biscuit was straight heaven. 10/10 would recommend!! Such a cute little restaurant on King St. If you choose to try it you definitely won't be disappointed. (p.s. look how yummy my breakfast sandwich looks *insert heart eye emoji*)

Annnnnd, onto my favorite part, my visit to The College of Charleston! I really love the atmosphere and the incredible scenery. Definitely a school that's on the top of my list. Here are some lovely pictures from this surreal campus....


A lot of people bike to class.... How adorable is that?!



After our campus tour we walked the streets a little bit (and we shopped... it was necessary).
This is a lovely picture of one of the many colorful houses that line the cobble stone streets.


I really do love this stair case! Read it from bottom to top!
{Location: king street, close proximity to Callie's Hot Little Biscuit}

"Don't ask what the world needs, ask what makes you come alive and go do it, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." #onelove

I found a street sign that has my name on it! (Kidding.... totally kidding...)


A boutique I like called Sassy Shortcake.



Of course for the basic shopping make sure to hit everything up and down King street, such as Vineyard Vines, Palm Avenue (a Lilly Pulitzer via store), Sperry, Kate Spade and more! Another thing not pictures is where we stopped for lunch -- Toast! I would also recommend this for a lunch or dinner. They have great food and great service, and its cute and casual!

That concludes my Charleston picture diary! Thanks so much for reading I hope you enjoyed!

xoxo, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment