9.05.2018

Closet Staple: Leather Tote Bag Under $50


Hello beautiful people! I'm back with a new blog post, and not only that, but a new SERIES! I'm so excited to be getting back into content creating an extra lot this semester so stay tuned. This series is called 'Closet Staples' and I'm going to be featuring real products I use (and have used) consistently for long periods of time, that are also affordable and functional. I'm going to talk first about why its so important that you have one of these staple items, and then I'll show you the product I use, as well as some save and splurge items, or some more trendy ones! These products are hand picked by me because they are actual favorites of mine! I can't stress that part enough - I would never write about a product I didn't believe in or a product I didn't think fit my personal brand or one I have never even used. 


So here's to my first closet staple - my leather tote bag! I have had mine for almost three years now, and while there is a bit of wear and tear, it hardly shows and it gets the job done well. And let me tell you all, this is after MANY heavy textbooks, snack spills, and nanny zoo trips with this same bag. This thing is a champ.


We all need a leather tote bag - and you know why? Because we all need a purse that isn't too big, isn't too small, and matches any outfit we desire (yes, even a tee and running shorts, my personal favorite 'busy girl' outfit). I bought my leather tote for school, and while I still use it for that, ultimately it has taken on a million more purposes. This is the bag I stuff all of my photoshoot crap in while I run around taking blog photos. This is the bag I can use for any purpose or occasion and feel fashion forward carrying. So naturally, I'll suggest you all to get one!

My Bag
My bag is from one of my favorite places to shop - the Nordstrom BP department! The prices for the quality and trend level you receive is unmatchable. Thats why I knew when purchasing this bag that I wouldn't really be compromising much by not buying a super expensive version of the same thing. I love it because 1. It's reversible and 2. It comes with the cutest matching pouch! Definitely a very smart spend if you're in the market for a leather tote (which btw you should be).



Splurge Bag
The bag I was going to get before I realized I was broke and there was a dupe - lol. But in all seriousness this is the true staple bag that so many people have and love. I trust Madewell as a brand so much and know that if you want to buy this bag you will love it! And if not? Well thats why I included so many other options :)



Save Bag
This bag is also from my favorite place ever - Nordstrom BP! It is a little bit of a different version than my bag is but it is a LOT cheaper! And I can guarantee, based on consistency in quality at Nordstrom, that it will still be a great bag. If you want to hop on the trend, but don't want to spend all of your savings, this bag is the perfect mini investment.



Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment