8.07.2018

The Shorts You Need For Your Summer To Fall Wardrobe



A few weekends ago I spent the most amazing day in a small town in Ohio. Yellow Springs, is the cutest little rainbow down full of locally made products and food. I loved every second of its picturesque corners and delicious iced coffee. That is where I shot this look!

I wanted to go for a summer look - with fall color tones. More often than not I run into the issue where I am ready for fall clothing but its still so freaking hot outside! This look is perfect for days when Fall is on your mind - but the weather isn't agreeing with that. This shirt is so lightweight, yet baggy with earth tones like a fall blouse would be. I love the boho oversized look it gives, especially paired with these shorts. THESE SHORTS! My favorite things ever to be made in fashion. They are trendy, oh so flattering, and the most gorgeous color of green you could imagine. They come in off white and black and I'm thinking of buying both honestly. I just love a good short that you can wear for many different occasions.

As always, I'm sporting my go to star jewelry - a gold choker and gold hoops! I've gotten some questions about my hoops recently, so I wanted to say they are sold out where I originally got them (Princess Polly) but there are SO many similar pairs online and in stores so I linked one from Target! 










Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

1 comment: