7.22.2018

The Skinny on Trendy Sunnies




Hello hello beautiful people! If you clicked on this post because you totally get the somewhat not so funny pun in the title then lets be friends. If not, honestly I can't blame you, it wasn't a great attempt. BUT anyways... I so enjoyed all of the feedback on my Instagram where you told me all about how you either loved, or hated, (Loved to hate? Hated to love?) this recent skinny sunnies trend. I've been seeing all over the place how many people were absolutely roasting these sunglasses, with an equal or greater amount of people rooting them on and even rocking them. I wanted to investigate via Instagram what YOU all really thought... And now I want to tell you what I think!

First of all - trends are trends. They come and go, and some stick with you while others don't. Thats where personal style comes into play. So many of you said that you loved the trend, but felt they weren't very you. Okay, first of all, WAY TO GO GIRL! You know your personal style, and you know how to stick to it. Honestly, major props. For the rest of us however, the girls who may still be finding that fashion niche - its nice to try on these trends that may come and go, as a gateway to future style choices that may help us find who we are. That is one of the reasons I wanted to make this post, to talk about trends in general.

Yes, I am one of those girls who is still trying to find her style. Which sounds crazy, to have a fashion blog, you have to have that figured out right? You have to know whats you and what is not! False. So soooo false. I categorize my style at the moment as 'trendy' because it is ever changing, until I come upon something permanent. And I want to be the girl that shows you all that it is okay, even fun, to try out trends that go against what you think your style is. I want to be the girl that tells AND shows you that its totally fine to not know your style right now. So come join me as I try on skinny sunglasses and giant hoops and beanies with two pom poms that make me look like minnie mouse. Trust me, it'll be fun!

And as for trendy sunnies. Lets just say that I ADORE them.








Top | Shorts | Sunnies | Choker | Earrings | Sneakers

See my shorts and top featured in my TRY ON HAUL!

How I edit my Instagram photos here.

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment