7.25.2018

Clothes You Will Actually Wear in College


Today, I'm sharing with you all a post to help you pack for college. Specifically, with the section of packing that caused to me to seriously realize I overpacked, clothing. College clothing to me is a breed of its own. You aren't dressing like a kid anymore, but there aren't any office dress codes to be followed yet either. It's a great time to wear whatever it is you want - all of time! Of course, there are some options that I would recommend, and if you keep reading you'll find out. All of these options are shoppable, and in depth detail is available in my video if you are curious!

For more info watch my video about clothes you should wear in college HERE!

Around Campus:
My biggest tip on what to wear around campus is always go for comfort. Seriously! Different campuses wear different types of comfy clothes, but realistically its all the same. Wear something you look and feel good in! Keep it simple, and bring a backpack! Trust me, that tote bag will only hurt your shoulders. Here are all of my fave picks for everyday campus wear:

My fave shorts here.

Running Shorts:

Casual Tops/Tees:

My go to leggings here.

Leggings:

My new (very comfy) shoes here.

Comfortable Shoes:

My backpack here.

Backpack:

Simple Jewelry:

In Your Dorm:
There are a few essentials that I think are notable for dorm life - clothing wise. I talk all about why in my video, but here are my favorite affordable options!

Shower Shoes:

I shouldn't have to link anything here - lol. Old Navy has great flip flops for CHEAP! And so does Forever 21, and Amazon I'm sure.

Robe:

My affordable slippers here.

Slippers:

At Night:
Going out clothes was something I looked over when packing for college my first year. Buy a few of these pieces (which you probably already have!) and you will be set.

Black Bodysuits:

Fave jean shorts (not too short!) here.

Denim Bottoms:
Cross Body:


Going Out Shoes:

Gameday/Spirit Wear:

I'm not linking anything here, because well, all of us go to different schools with different colors and types of spirit wear. I will link a few of my very favorite sites for fun gameday attire, and if you watch my video that goes along with this post, I include photo examples of what my friends and I wear on gameday!

Some of my favorite sites:

Princess Polly
Urban Outfitters
Nasty Gal
Missguided
Topshop

Professional/Fancier Clothes:
I included this category because most likely you will have some sort of presentation/career fair/club event that requires a little extra effort in the clothing category. Bring just a few of things if you already have them and you'll be good to go.

Tops:
Bottoms:
Dresses:
Watch my 'College Clothing Essentials' video:



Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment