12.20.2017

All Black + Teddy Bear Coats



SO excited I finally got to shoot this coat for you all! I have been wearing it nonstop and am so excited to share it. I feel for the teddy bear coat trend as soon as I saw it and purchased this coat almost immediately. I love the trend but still couldn't justify spending copious amounts of money on a coat like this so I hunted down the cheapest option. This one from Forever 21 is a hoodie which I really like, and has pockets! I bought it in a size medium and really like it - I would say it runs true to size so if you're looking for a coat that looks and feels oversized definitely size up. It's also very big and bulky so if that isn't your style I would say either size down or try for a lighter coat.

I linked a ton of my favorite teddy bear coats below - different styles, colors, cuts, and more! Check them out, or leave the link to your favorite below if I missed it!

I was lucky enough to come home for the holidays in time to shoot some fun Winter looks - and look how cute my city is! For those of you who don't know, I'm originally from Columbus Ohio, although I'm in South Carolina for college a majority of my time. I love coming home to my little city & exploring, plus experiencing the kind of Winter weather we just don't get in SC (although it did snow this year ahh!). I though the holiday decorations were so fun and I wasn't even planning on shooting this outfit now but I couldn't resist! Hope you enjoyed this post, remember to check out all the items I linked below including this whole outfit and more teddy bear coats!










Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! amazing styled looks, i really love that teddy bear styled coats it's looks so cozy and comfort with smooth. the coats is perfect on you and have great joyful holiday and festival time.

    Modalist - Celebrating a World of Style and Fashion

    ReplyDelete