7.03.2017

Fourth of July Outfit + My Favorite Salsa Company




Hey hey hey! It's officially live -my Fourth of July outfit! If you follow me on Instagram you know I've been hyping up the reveal on my insta story. The main reason I did was because well, its fun, and two I'm obsessed with this dress! So two reasons, I guess?

I found this dress at *drumroll* Urban Outfitters! I decided to rock it with a curly ponytail because well, its hot on the Fourth - no matter where you are, and because it gave me retro chic vibes and basically called for a fun pony. I got my nails done white - but that is nothing new, lol. I'm wearing drugstore lipstick by Revlon, I'll link the color below! I also decided to make the outfit a little bit more casual by adding fun white sneakers. My plans for the Fourth don't involve anything fancy enough to wear this dress but here I am! You know I'm all about taking fun pieces and making them super wearable. I bought my simple gold necklace on sale at Nordstrom in the BP section because I've been looking for something fun and simple to wear with my everyday clothes and for different events.

I sort of splurged on this dress because well I loved it and I could also see myself wearing it again. It would fit well into different theme parties at school, or for formal chapter for my sorority. I can also wear it to my sororities philanthropy event - Red Dress Gala! Basically what I'm trying to say is this dress was made for me. But honestly, shift dresses are so flattering, and this one is no different. Its comfortable and classy, probably my two favorite things to find in clothes. It also comes in gingham which I really liked when I was picking out clothes to try on but they didn't have my size. The gingham red dress is perfect for a summer picnic or something along those lines! I love it. 


You may begin scrolling through my pictures below and wonder why I've included random photos of me eating salsa. Well - I included these pictures because this salsa is fresh, fun, and ridiculously good. It is locally made and sold around my hometown - Columbus, Ohio and I'm lucky enough to begin working with them in the social media and marketing department! If you're looking for a party snack or you're simply a salsa lover, you really can't get much better than this. One of my good friends mom started this salsa company and it has completely taken off because her recipe is amazing. If you don't believe me - try it for yourself, you can order Ridiculously Good Salsa here! In 3 different flavors (mellow, happy medium, or high heat) or as a party pack of all three together. 

Keep reading for outfit deets :)





Dress || Shoes || Lip Color || Necklace (similar)
Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment