1.20.2017

Coffeehouse Playlist for Winter


Lately music has been everything to me. I absolutely love coming home from class and playing some soft and calming music to wind down from my day. It's important to me to have a solid playlist that I can put on for a little while at a time and not have to worrying about skipping every other song! These are the songs I have been listening to while I clean my room, write up blog posts, sip some tea, or just plan for my day. I hope you enjoy - let me know what your favorites are in the comments below!

  1.  Love On My Arm // Matt Moberg
  2.  Fresh Eyes // Andy Grammer
  3.  Wide Open Arms // Marc Scibilia
  4.  With You // Romeo Testa
  5.  I Only See You // Benton Paul
  6.  San Francisco // Stu Larsen
  7.  Forever Like That // Ben Rector
  8.  Montauk // Matt Sucich
  9.  Wasn't Expecting That // Jamie Lawson
  10.  Amazing Eyes // Good Old War
  11.  Three // Cameron Ernst
  12.  What Would I Do Without You // Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors
Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment