7.03.2015

Red, White & Blue

Hello everyone! It's July 3rd, and of course I had to show you all one of my favorite looks for the fourth! It's on the casual side, but works great for fireworks and cookouts. This top is so comfy, and you can totally wear it for non-fourth related activities as well. I picked it up at Nordstrom's the other day and must say it was a great decision! White shorts (or even jeans) look great with it. For jewelry I used a white Kendra Scott pendant, and tassel bracelets I made myself! If you've been following my Instagram (@adriennecaroline) then you have seen a few pictures of my bracelets with pink and teal tassels. I made these specially for the Fourth, and so far they have matched every outfit I've tried on! Yay for DIY! Below are the links to shop my look, enjoy. :)

What are your plans for this weekend? What are you wearing?






Top//Shorts//Shoes//Necklace//Bracelets - made by me! Email me (Adrienne.adashofclass@gmail.com) for details :)

Thanks For Reading!
xx, Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is adorable, and those bracelets you made are so cute! Hope you had a great 4th!:)
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete