7.09.2015

I'm Going To Australia!

Sydney, Australia

{via}

Hello everyone! I'm super excited to tell you all that on Saturday I'm leaving for Australia! I've been planning this trip for awhile now, doing work to get me ready to go. I'm traveling with group called People to People, and we're going all over the continent. We're flying out of LAX to Sydney, where we spend a few days, touring the opera house and sightseeing. Then onto Daydream Island, where we will snorkel the great barrier reef and more. Finally onto Queensland, and Brisbane to finish off the trip. It's so crazy that this is all happening so soon, and I am so excited to share with you the pictures I take while I'm there. As most of you who have traveled overseas know, my access to the internet will be limited (especially going with an organized group). So, pardon my absence, I will try and post on my instagram (@adriennecaroline) as often as I have wifi. 
If anyone reading has been to Australia, and has any tips, let me know in the comments below, I would love to be informed before I travel. :)

Thanks for Reading!

xx, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment